Tuesday 29 April 2008

Garraway denies affair with dance partner

Garraway denies affair with dance partner



TV sponsor Kate Garraway has said she and her married man are as in love as e'er, dismissing allegations or so her relationship with her 'Strictly Come Dancing' pardner Anton Du Beke.
In a statement released by her solicitors, Garraway, wHO is married to psychotherapist Derek Draper, said she had been "highly suffer" by allegations in a Sunday newsprint.
She said: "Contrary to these insinuations Derek and I ar as faithful, happy and in passion today as we have e'er been.
She continued: "The knit stitch truth is that Anton and I became friends during 'Strictly Come Dancing'."
"Since so we often act and hang out together. For that to be twisted into something else is sad, hurtful and all untrue."
The 'GMTV' bestower added: "I am extremely overturn and hurt by the allegations. I made it assoil ahead publishing that in that location was no truth to them whatsoever.
"Given they were published in any event and remain to be published, I finger I have no choice but to drive libel legal proceeding against the newspaper to set the record straight."